Online editing for capitalization and punctuation has become a new norm in modern writing in all fields nowadays. Powered by cutting-edge technologies and software algorithms, the process of how to proofread capitalization has become very easy and simple through numerous online capitalization generator tools in the marketplace.
Let’s explore the increasing demands for punctuation and capitalization fixer tools in a wide range of writers, especially in the students, and also figure out the top 15 capital case converter tools available in the market.
Demand for Capitalizer Online Tools in Students
According to one of the latest studies, more than 600 million people use English as a foreign language (EFL) and English as a second language (ESL). These people face numerous challenges in writing the correct papers, essays, and reports. A large number of students constitute this huge count. They are turning to the websites that check grammar, punctuation and capitalization online for free.
Top 15 Handy Capital Letter Fixer Tools
Based on the main features, functions, and capabilities, let’s find out the top 15 useful, reliable, and feature-rich capital letter checker online tools with their respective pros and cons to help you choose the right one. A list of the top 15 online capitalization changer tools is mentioned below.
Grammarly is one of the best upper/lower case changer and capital letter fixer tools in the marketplace. It has been proven as the leader in many kinds of research regarding the reliability and accuracy of the results. Numerous institutes and businesses recommend this change case tool to the writers for error corrections of all types of texts.
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Supports multiple features
- Available in both freemium and premium versions
- Supports plagiarism detection, tones, and grammatical errors
- Browser extensions available for real-time error detection
- Suggestive learning to improve your proofreading skills
- Powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP)
- Customer support not good
- Document formats are removed while checking and restored after checking that creates a bit of confusion while checking
WhiteSmoke is another very useful online capitalization app for a wide range of writers to check and correct the capitalization of any text. It offers good features and capabilities to the writers to benefit from.
- Cross-platform tool
- Language translation option
- Additional features like grammar and punctuation check
- Suggestive learning option
- No free version but the trial version available
- The word limit for both trial and paid period
In the professional list to fix capitalization app tools, Ginger is an important member. It offers a wide range of features along with the capitalization proofreading of headlines and subheadings. It offers numerous features as listed below.
- Title and sentence capitalization
- Grammar checks and punctuation
- Translation of English content to other languages
- Speech to the text conversion option
- Cross-platform application
- Slower processing in long docs
- Time-consuming due to line-by-line corrections
- A bit costly as compared to many others
PaperRater is a free tool for proofreading capitalization issues. It is a simple and easy to use tool. It is also a professional-level tool that offers numerous features and capabilities as mentioned below in pros.
- Supports real-time and copy/paste features
- Offers additional capabilities like grammar error and punctuation checks
- Provides writing tips and suggestions
- Uses artificial intelligence AI
- Mobile apps not available
- Limited page submission
The Language Tool is a very powerful title and sentence capitalization tool that offers additional functions and capabilities, which make it one of the professional online tools in the marketplace.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Cross-platform and browser compatibility
- Supports a wide range of accents and tone
- Very reasonable pricing for the annual plan
- Word submission limits
- Plagiarism detection not supported
ProWritingAid offers feature-rich editing support to a wide range of writers. Other than the capitalization of sentences and titles, it detects and fixes other writing issues, which downgrade your piece of text. The main features and downsides of this tool are listed below.
- Offers different pricing packages for businesses
- Freemium service also available
- Supports style editing function
- Additional functionalities include grammar check, punctuation, and spelling check
- Paid plagiarism check in addition to normal packages
- Some glitches with online checking
One of the best websites that help students with capitalization to check their school and college assignments. It offers sufficient features to cover the needs of a student. The pros and cons are listed below.
- Supports capitalization checking
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation checking
- Offers plagiarism detection capability
- Available in free as well as premium versions
- Syntax error detection
- Premium trial period not available
- Mobile versions not available
Hemingway App is another specialized tool for capitalization checking and grading of your writing. It supports real-time checking on websites, copy/paste checking online, and desktop application-based checking.
- Uses different colors for highlighting different types of errors
- Offers readability grading of the text
- Detects grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors
- Offers good word choices
- Available in free and paid versions
- The text contraction feature reduces the content un-proportionally
- The limited scope of checking
- No plugin for browser available
SlickWrite is a good tool for online writing work. It supports search engine optimization capabilities for online web content. It is a simple and easy to use online tool.
- Visual analysis of the content
- Other than capitalization check, it supports additional capabilities like grammatical mistakes and spelling checks
- A cross-platform tool with support for mobile and desktop apps
- Available in freemium and free trial versions
- No iOS app support
- No basic training and guidelines
It is more focused on linguistic corrections for students and teachers. Offers multiple functionalities through separate soft buttons on the widget.
- Great for students, especially those who use English as a second language
- Offers API support
- Checks capitalization along with many other grammatical mistakes
- Offers vocabulary and text structure checking capability
- A bit complex interface to interact with
- Android app not available
OutWrite is another very simple and useful online capitalization tool for different types of writers. It offers professional-level support with many additional features and functions.
- Artificial intelligence-powered engine
- Supports extensions for MS Word, Chrome, and others
- Offers grammatical and spelling checks in addition to capitalization checks
- Checks grading, readability, and word counts
- No Android app
- Limit of 50 checks for Pro Plan
After the Deadline is another professional capitalization checking tool powered by advanced technologies. It is a great tool for spelling, grammar, and style checking.
- Supports other languages like Spanish, French, and others
- Offers additional support like broken sentences and writing tones
- An open-source platform free for all
- Adjustable rules for writing
- Issues with proper punctuation checks
- Suffers glitches in extensions
Powered by Google Inc, Google Docs is a great tool for online capitalization and word processing. It is a comprehensive cloud service for online document creation.
- Supports over 100 language accents
- Real-time error detection
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and many other mistake detection
- Integrated with a wide range of Google cloud services
- Explanation of errors missing
- Works with Google services
Powered by software giant Microsoft Corporation, it is another great text editor with capabilities of capitalization and grammar checking.
- Great for general documents
- Integrated with Microsoft Office 365
- Browser extension available
- Affordable prices
- Just general-purpose editor
- Glitches in using extension
Reverso is a good tool for capitalization and other misuse detection in texts. The main features of this tool are listed below.
- Offers translation feature in addition to capitalization
- Multi-language support
- Faster and consistent
- Grammar and spelling check
- Clumsy interface
- No plagiarism checking